- August 20, 2020
- Posted by: FAAN
- Category: News
FEDERAL AIRPORTS AUTHORITY OF NIGERIA
INVITATION FOR PRE-QUALIFICATION UNDER FAAN 2020 IGR BUDGET (SUPPLIES)
The Federal Airports Authority of Nigeria (FAAN) has the statutory functions of developing and managing all necessary airport facilities and services for safe, secured and efficient carriage of passengers and goods. Consequently, the Authority intends to undertake the procurement of the under-listed projects at FAAN Headquarters and other Airports in Nigeria, under its 2020 financial year/Internally Generated Revenue (IGR) Budget. In compliance with the National Open Competitive Bidding (NOCB) procedures stipulated in the Public Procurement Act 2007 and its extant guidelines, the Authority hereby invite competent and reliable companies to submit their technical documents for execution of the projects.
- LIST OF PROJECTS
|Lot No.||DESCRIPTION OF PROJECTS|
|1.||Supply of Fuel / Lubricants to FAAN Headquarters and Other Airports in Nigeria.|
|2.||Supply of Fire Equipment, Accessories and Consumables (e.g. Breathing Apparatus, Fire Delivery Hose, foam compounds, Fire extinguishers, etc.).|
|3.||Supply of Electrical spare parts/Instruments and other Accessories (e.g. Distribution Transformers; Low Voltage (LV), Medium Voltage (MV) and High Tension (HT) armoured Cables; SF6 Ring Main Unit (RMU); etc.).|
|4.||Supply of Uniforms, Operational Outfits and accessories.|
|5.||Supply of Operational Vehicles and Ambulances.|
|6.||Supply of Stationeries.|
|7.||Supply of Furniture/Office Equipment (e.g. Chairs, tables, Copiers, etc.).|
|8.||Supply of Computer Systems, peripherals and Accessories. (e.g. Desktops and Laptops, printers, Rack Mountable HP Servers, weighing scales, etc.).|
|9.||Supply of Water Engineering Equipment, Spares and Consumables/Accessories.|
|10.||Supply of Heavy Duty Generator Spare Parts.|
|11.||Supply of Aviation Security Equipment, Spares and Accessories.|
|12.||Supply of Communication Equipment, Spares and Accessories.|
|13.||Supply of Civil and Building Engineering Consumables.|
|14.||Supply of Mechanical Engineering Equipment, Spares and Consumables/Accessories.|
|15.||Supply of Operational Accessories (e.g. marshalling tools, Windsocks, etc.).|
|16.||Supply of Safety Equipment, Accessories and Consumables (e.g. tachometer, breathalyser, ear muffs, gloves, speed gun, barrier tape, etc.).|
|17.||Supply of Tractors and Slashers.|
|18.||Supply of Birds / Wildlife hazard controls consumables.|
|19.||Supply of Corporate Items|
|20.||Haulage services for the movement of goods and heavy duty equipment.|
- ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS
- Evidence of Company’s Certificate of Incorporation with the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC), including certified true copy of Memorandum and Articles of Association, forms CAC2 & CAC7.
- Evidence of Company’s Income Tax Clearance Certificate (TCC) for the last three years (i.e. 2017, 2018 and 2019), valid till 31st December 2020.
- Evidence of current Pension Clearance Certificate, valid till 31st December 2020 (where applicable).
- Evidence of current Industrial Training Fund (ITF) Compliance Certificate, valid till 31st December 2020.
- Evidence of current Nigeria Social Insurance Trust Fund (NSITF) Clearance Certificate, valid till 31st December 2020.
- Evidence of registration on the National Database of Federal Contractors, Consultants and Service Providers by submission of Interim Registration Report (IRR) expiring on 31/01/2021 or valid certificate issued by the Bureau of Public Procurement (BPP).
- Sworn Affidavit from Court of competent jurisdiction in Nigeria (Federal or State), including stamped passport photograph and signature of deponent/declarant, disclosing as follows:
- Whether or not any officer of the relevant committees of the Federal Airports Authority of Nigeria (FAAN) or Bureau of Public Procurement (BPP) is a former or present Director, Shareholder or has any pecuniary interest in the bidder and to confirm that all information presented in its bid are true and correct in all particulars.
- That all documents submitted are not only correct but genuine.
- That the Director(s) has/have never been convicted by any court of law.
- That the firm’s Director or the company is not bankrupt.
- Company’s Audited Accounts for the last three (3) years (i.e. 2017, 2018 and 2019).
- Evidence of financial capability to execute the project by submission of Reference Letter from a reputable Commercial Bank in Nigeria, indicating willingness to provide credit facility for the execution of project when needed.
- Company’s Profile, with Curriculum Vitae of Key Staff to be deployed for the project, including copies of their academic and professional certificates.
- Verifiable documentary evidence of at least three (3) similar works successfully completed/ongoing project in the last five (5) years, including Letters of Award, Contract Agreements, Job Completion Certificates and Photographs of the projects.
- Letter of Authorisation from the Original Equipment Manufacturers and evidence of proficiency in the Installation and Training on operation of equipment (where applicable).
- Only companies included in the National Automotive Design and Development Council’s approved list of local manufacturers of vehicles or their authorised representatives should bid for the vehicles;
- All documents for submission must be transmitted with a Covering/Forwarding letter under the Company/Firm’s Letter Head paper bearing amongst others, the Registration Number (RC) as issued by the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC), Contact Address, Telephone Number (preferably GSM No.), E-mail address, names and nationalities of the Directors of the Company at the bottom of the page and duly signed by the authorized officer of the firm.
- SUBMISSION OF PRE-QUALIFICATION DOCUMENTS
- The documents are to be submitted in soft copy (flash drive) and two (2) hard copies (One original and one copy) in A4 paper size and neatly bound. The document should be arranged in the order listed above and clearly separated by dividers.
- The documents must be sealed in an envelope and the Project Name and Lot number clearly written at the top left corner of the envelope.
- All documents must be submitted to the office of “The General Manager (Procurement)”, FAAN Headquarters, Ikeja, Lagos.
- Contacts: Phone No. 08033011334 or 08034706549, Email Address: procurement @faannigeria.org.
- Submission of pre-qualification documents shall close at exactly 11:30 am on Monday, 28th September, 2020.
- OPENING OF PRE-QUALIFICATION DOCUMENTS
The pre-qualification documents shall be opened immediately after the deadline for submission at 11:30 am on Monday, 28th September, 2020 at the Procurement Department, Maintenance Yard, FAAN Headquarters, Ikeja, Lagos.
- IMPORTANT INFORMATION
- No Company is allowed to submit bid documents for more than two (2) lots.
- FAAN reserves the right to verify the authenticity of any claims made on the bid documents submitted by companies.
- Failure to comply with the instruction(s) and provide any required document(s) may automatically result in disqualification.
- FAAN reserves the right to reject any or all the pre-qualification documents.
- Original of all the above-listed eligibility documents may be requested for sighting as and when needed.
- Late submissions will be returned un-opened.
- All submissions must be in English language.
- Submission should be very clear on the areas of specification and Lot(s) of interest.
- The technical bids opening shall be conducted in line with COVID19 guidelines;
- Bidders can submit through Post (Courier Services)
- Only prequalified bidders will be invited at a later stage for collection of financial tender documents.
- At a later stage, prequalified bidders would be requested to submit the updated copies of their statutory documents e.g. Tax, PENCOM, ITF, NSITF, BPP and any other relevant document. Failure to do so may lead to disqualification.
- This advert shall not be construed to be a commitment on the part of FAAN, nor shall it entail the bidder to make any claim(s) whatsoever and/or seek any indemnity from FAAN, by virtue of such bidder having responded to this publication.
- FAAN is not bound to pre-qualify any bidder and reserves the right to annul the Procurement process at any time without incurring any liabilities in accordance with Section 28 of the Public Procurement Act 2007.