The Presidential Enabling Business Environment Council (PEBEC) was set up in July 2016 by President Buhari to remove bureaucratic constraints to doing business in Nigeria and make the country a progressively easier place to start and grow a business
In line with the ease of doing business with Nigeria, the Federal Airports Authority of Nigeria (FAAN) has set up a One-Stop-Shop (OSS) which will help to facilitate the processing of applications while also acting as interface between third parties and various Departments in FAAN. The OSS will bridge the information gap between third parties and FAAN
• Efficiency and effectiveness
• Simplicity of processes and procedures
• Speed of delivery
• Convenience for investors
• Streamline, simplify and enhance operational efficiency of FAAN
• Facilitate vision sharing and ownership by Management and staff
• Create an enabling environment to attract new and retain existing investors
• Prepare FAAN to be in full compliance with the Presidential Executive Orders on the Ease of Doing Business in Nigeria
• Processing of applications within six weeks.
• Response to inquiries within 48hours.
• Being courteous in our dealings on the basis of mutual trust and utmost respect.
• Ensure a stress free application process.
• Provision of concise application requirements.
Services To Be Rendered
• Providing information and data on investment opportunities at the Airports nationwide
• Quick and efficient processing of approvals and permits
• Facilitation with States for ease of doing business
• Advisory services on investment opportunities at the airports
• Liaison with government agencies at the airports to facilitate export
• Centralized application processes
• Streamlines and simplifies procedures and processes
• Creates synergy among all Directorates / Departments
• Promotes transparency
• Reduces high cost in doing business
• Eliminates administrative bottlenecks