- August 20, 2020
- Posted by: FAAN
- Category: Publications
FEDERAL AIRPORTS AUTHORITY OF NIGERIA
EXPRESSION OF INTEREST (EOI) FOR COMMUNICATION/MEDIA CONSULTANCY SERVICES
The Federal Airports Authority of Nigeria (FAAN) has the statutory functions of developing and managing all necessary airport facilities and services for safe, secured and efficient carriage of passengers and goods.
In pursuit of professionalism in Industry promotion and to project FAAN’s brand to attract investors and credible development and Technical partners, the Authority seeks the service of professional companies with requisite experience in this field to undertake the following:
Communication Management (Public Relations, Media Relations, Media Engagement, Crisis Communication and Reputation Management).
Brand Communication (Corporate Branding, Brand Building, Brand Equity Protectionism and Brand Management).
Content Development (Print, Electronic and Digital).
In compliance with the National Open Competitive Bidding (NOCB) procedures stipulated in the Public Procurement Act 2007 and its extant guidelines, the Authority hereby invites competent, reputable and suitably qualified Communication/Media Consulting Companies to submit documents for the Airport Development Promotion and Branding under its 2020 financial year/Internally Generated Revenue (IGR) Budget.
B. ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS
• Evidence of Company’s Certificate of Incorporation (or Business registration) with the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC), including certified true copy of Memorandum and Articles of Association, forms CAC2 & CAC7 (where applicable).
• Evidence of Company’s Income Tax Clearance Certificate (TCC) for the last three years (i.e. 2016, 2017 and 2018), valid till 31st December 2020.
• Evidence of current Pension Clearance Certificate, valid till 31st December 2020 (where applicable).
• Evidence of current Industrial Training Fund (ITF) Certificate of Compliance, valid till 31st December 2020.
• Evidence of current Nigeria Social Insurance Trust Fund (NSITF) Clearance Certificate, valid till 31st December 2020.
• Evidence of registration on the National Database of Federal Contractors, Consultants and Service Providers by submission of Interim Registration Report (IRR) expiring not earlier than 31/01/2021 or valid certificate issued by the Bureau of Public Procurement (BPP).
• Sworn Affidavit from Court of competent jurisdiction in Nigeria (Federal or State), including stamped passport photograph and signature of deponent/declarant, disclosing as follows:
Whether or not any officer of the relevant committees of the Federal Airports Authority of Nigeria (FAAN) or Bureau of Public Procurement (BPP) is a former or present Director, Shareholder or has any pecuniary interest in the bidder.
To confirm that all information presented in its bid are true and correct in all particulars.
That the Director(s) has/have never been convicted by any court of law.
That the firm’s Director or the company is not bankrupt.
• Company’s Audited Accounts for the last three (3) years – 2016, 2017 and 2018.
• Evidence of financial capability to execute the project by submission of Reference Letter from a reputable Commercial Bank in Nigeria, indicating willingness to provide credit facility for the execution of project when needed.
• Company Profile with Curriculum Vitae of Key Staff to be deployed for the project, including copies of their academic and professional certificates.
• Evidence of Company’s membership of relevant professional regulatory bodies, especially Nigeria Institute of Public Relations (NIPR).
• Verifiable documentary evidence of similar works successfully completed/ongoing project in the last five (5) years, including Letters of Awards, Contract Agreements, Job Completion Certificates and Photographs of the projects.
• All documents for submission must be transmitted with a Covering/Forwarding letter under the Company/Firm’s Letter Head paper bearing amongst others, the Registration Number (RC) as issued by the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC), Contact Address, Telephone Number (preferably GSM No.), E-mail address, names and nationalities of the Directors of the Company at the bottom of the page and duly signed by the authorized officer of the firm.
C. SUBMISSION OF DOCUMENTS
• The documents are to be submitted in soft copy (flash drive) and two (2) hard copies (One original and one copy) in A4 paper size and neatly bound. The document should be arranged in the order listed above and clearly separated by dividers.
• The documents must be sealed in an envelope and the Project Name and Lot number clearly written at the top left corner of the envelope.
• All documents must be submitted to the office of “The General Manager (Procurement)”, FAAN Headquarters, Ikeja – Lagos.
• Contacts: Phone No. 08034959394 or 08034706549. Email Address: procurement @faannigeria.org.
• Submission of pre-qualification documents shall close at exactly 11:30 am on Monday, 28th September 2020.
D. OPENING OF PRE-QUALIFICATION DOCUMENTS
All submissions will be opened immediately after the deadline for submission at 11:30 am on Monday, 28th September 2020 at the Procurement Department, Maintenance Yard, FAAN Headquarters, Ikeja, Lagos.
E. IMPORTANT INFORMATION
No Company is allowed to submit bid documents for more than two (2) Lots;
FAAN reserves the right to verify the authenticity of any claims made on the bid documents submitted by companies.
Failure to comply with the instruction(s) and provide any required document(s) may automatically result in disqualification.
FAAN reserves the right to reject any or all the pre-qualification documents.
Original of all the above-listed eligibility documents may be requested for sighting as at when needed.
Late submissions will be returned un-opened.
All submissions must be in English language.
Submission should be very clear on the areas of specification and Lot(s) of interest.
The technical bids opening shall be conducted in line with COVID19 guidelines;
Bidders can submit through Post (Courier Services);
Only prequalified bidders will be invited at a later stage for collection of financial tender documents.
At a later stage, prequalified bidders would be requested to submit the updated copies of their statutory documents (i.e. Tax, PENCOM, ITF, NSITF, BPP and any other relevant document) failure which may lead to disqualification.
This advert shall not be construed to be a commitment on the part of FAAN, nor shall it entail the bidder to make any claim(s) whatsoever and/or seek any indemnity from FAAN, by virtue of such bidder having responded to this publication.