- August 20, 2020
- Posted by: FAAN
- Category: News
FEDERAL AIRPORTS AUTHORITY OF NIGERIA
EXPRESSION OF INTEREST (EOI) FOR THE OPERATION OF EXECUTIVE AIRPORT LIMOUSINE SERVICES AT MURTALA MUHAMMED INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT, LAGOS AND NNAMDI AZIKIWE INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT, ABUJA
The Federal Airports Authority of Nigeria (FAAN) has the statutory functions of developing and managing all necessary airport facilities and services for safe, secured and efficient carriage of passengers and goods. Therefore, the Authority now seeks the service of qualified/competent Companies to operate Airport Limousine Services for Executive and VIP passengers at Murtala Muhammed International Airport, Lagos and Nnamdi Azikiwe International Airport, Abuja, in compliance with the National Open Competitive Bidding (NOCB) procedures stipulated in the Public Procurement Act 2007 and its extant guidelines.
- OBJECTIVES AND SCOPE OF SERVICES
The general objectives of this proposed service include the following:
- Provision of twenty four (24) hour professional and impeccable transportation service to the satisfaction of Executive and VIP air passengers at the Airport.
- Carrying out of regular and effective maintenance and servicing of fleet of vehicles.
- Ensuring adequate security for the passengers.
- Provision of personnel with sound mental and physical state of health and ability. Such employees must be proficient in reading, writing and speaking English Language.
- Provision of conducive ambience at the Operational base, including lighting and cleaning of environment.
- Provision of First Aid Box.
Additional information on the Technical Proposal:
Logistics: The Company shall, at its own cost, provide all the approved vehicles, communication gadgets, office furniture and equipments and any other materials necessary for the provision of the services.
Motor Insurance: The Company shall provide Comprehensive Insurance Policy.
Welfare: The Company shall provide welfare amenities such as reasonable rest periods and facilities which sustain morale and create a sense of loyalty.
Training: The Company shall be responsible for the training and discipline of its staff.
Security Clearance: Employees must undergo criminal indices check / background checks.
- ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS
- Evidence of Company’s Certificate of Incorporation (or Business registration) with the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC), including certified true copy of Memorandum and Articles of Association, forms CAC2 & CAC7 (where applicable).
- Evidence of Company’s Income Tax Clearance Certificate (TCC) for the last three years (i.e. 2017, 2018 and 2019), valid till 31st December 2020.
- Evidence of current Pension Compliance Certificate, valid till 31st December 2020;
- Evidence of current Industrial Training Fund (ITF) Certificate of Compliance, valid till 31st December 2020.
- Evidence of current Nigeria Social Insurance Trust Fund (NSITF) Compliance Certificate, valid till 31st December 2020.
- Evidence of registration on the National Database of Federal Contractors, Consultants and Service Providers by submission of Interim Registration Report (IRR) expiring on 31/01/2021 or valid certificate issued by the Bureau of Public Procurement (BPP).
- Sworn Affidavit from Court of competent jurisdiction in Nigeria (Federal or State), including stamped passport photograph and signature of deponent/declarant, disclosing as follows:
- Whether or not any officer of the relevant committees of the Federal Airports Authority of Nigeria (FAAN) or Bureau of Public Procurement (BPP) is a former or present Director, Shareholder or has any pecuniary interest in the bidder and to confirm that all information presented in its bid are true and correct in all particulars.
- That the Director(s) has/have never been convicted by any court of law.
- That the firm’s Director or the company is not bankrupt.
- Company’s Audited Accounts for the last three (3) years – 2017, 2017 and 2018.
- Evidence of financial capability to execute the project by submission of Reference Letter from a reputable Commercial Bank in Nigeria, indicating willingness to provide credit facility for the execution of project when needed.
- Company’s Profile with Curriculum Vitae of Key Staff to be deployed for the project, including copies of their academic and professional certificates.
- Evidence of Company’s membership of relevant professional regulatory bodies.
- Verifiable documentary evidence of at least three (3) similar services successfully provided or currently being provided, including Letters of Awards, Contract Agreements, etc within the last five (5) years.
- All documents for submission must be transmitted with a Covering/Forwarding letter under the Company/Firm’s Letter Head paper bearing amongst others, the Registration Number (RC) as issued by the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC), Contact Address, Telephone Number (preferably GSM No.), E-mail address, names and nationalities of the Directors of the Company at the bottom of the page and duly signed by the authorized officer of the firm.
- SUBMISSION OF EOI DOCUMENTS
- The documents are to be submitted in soft copy (flash drive) and two (2) hard copies (One original and one copy) in A4 paper size and neatly bound. The document should be arranged in the order listed above and clearly separated by dividers.
- The documents must be sealed in an envelope and the Project Name and Lot number clearly written at the top left corner of the envelope.
- All documents must be submitted to the office of “The General Manager (Procurement)”, FAAN Headquarters, Ikeja – Lagos.
- Contacts: Phone No. 08033011334 or 08034706549. Email Address: procurement @faannigeria.org.
- Submission of EOI documents shall close at exactly 11:30 a.m. on Monday, 28th September, 2020.
- OPENING OF EOI DOCUMENTS
The EOI document shall be opened immediately after the deadline for submission at 11:30 a.m. on Monday, 28th September, 2020, at the Procurement Department, Maintenance Yard, FAAN Headquarters, Ikeja, Lagos.
- IMPORTANT INFORMATION
- FAAN reserves the right to verify the authenticity of any claims made on the bid documents submitted by companies.
- Failure to comply with the instruction(s) and provide any required document(s) may automatically result in disqualification.
- FAAN reserves the right to reject any or all the pre-qualification documents.
- Originals of all the above-listed eligibility documents may be requested for sighting as at when needed.
- Late submissions will be returned un-opened.
- All submissions must be in English language.
- The technical bids opening shall be conducted in line with COVID19 guidelines;
- Bidders can submit through Post (Courier Services);
- Only shortlisted firms will be contacted at a later date for collection of Request for Proposals.
- At a later stage, prequalified bidders would be requested to submit the updated copies of their statutory documents (i.e. Tax, PENCOM, ITF, NSITF, BPP and any other relevant document) failure which may lead to disqualification.
- This advert shall not be construed to be a commitment on the part of FAAN, nor shall it entail the bidder to make any claim(s) whatsoever and/or seek any indemnity from FAAN, by virtue of such bidder having responded to this publication.
- FAAN is not bound to shortlist any bidder and reserves the right to annul the Procurement process at any time without incurring any liabilities in accordance with Section 28 of the Public Procurement Act 2007.