SERVICOM is the acronym for “Service Compact with All Nigerians”. It is a pledge by all government institutions to deliver services to the public in a timely, fair, honest, effective and transparent manner. All of these attributes or characteristics are the parameters for measuring the quality of service delivery to the public at all times.
The Federal Airports Authority of Nigeria, being a key driver of service delivery in the air transport sector must therefore, take the lead role in ensuring that our customers and stakeholders are not short-changed through unsatisfactory services at our service points across the nation.
Complaints and grievance redress mechanism
In our continued effort to serve our customers better, we wish to advise the following procedures:
- Complaints /Redress procedure shall be published and made available at all service points.
- All complaints should be first lodged at the service point where the customer is accessing service/where the service failed. If not satisfied, then he/she may
- Complain to the SERVICOM desk officers at the airports, call or write (by email, see contact or email us at email@example.com).
- We will respond to written complaints within two (2) working days of the receipt of the complaint: notifying the customer of the action to be taken and date upon which the airport is expected to take action.
- The customer will be informed of the resolution or progress of complaints facilitation within 10 working days.
CONTACTS In the event that expectations are not met, please contact the following:
|Capt. Yadudu||MD/CEO, FAAN||01-2800830||FAAN Headquarters, Federal Airports Authority of Nigeria, Ikeja- Lagos|
|Mrs. Ebele Okoye||General Manager/ Nodal Officer||09051767550||FAAN Nodal Officer, Customer Service/SERVICOM Department, Federal Airports Authority of Nigeria, Ikeja- Lagos|
|Mrs. Nanko Rindaps||DGM/Regional SERVICOM Officer||09051767559||Nnamdi Azikiwe International Airport, Abuja|
|Christy Mbagwu||Senior Customer Service Officer 1/ SERVICOM Officer||08038888386||Port Harcourt International Airport, Omagwa, Port Harcourt
|Aisha Mohammed||AM/Regional SERVICOM Officer||09051767564||Aminu Kano International Airport Kano|
|Mrs. Lorna Idoko||DGM/SERVICOM Officer||01-3425340||Room 2021 Murtala Muhammed Int’l Airport, Ikeja Lagos|
|FAAN SERVICOM DESKS – Lagos Int’l Airport
(a) Departure – D Wing
(b) Departure – E Wing
(c) Arrival – D Wing
(d) Arrival – E Wing
|Front – line Desk Officers
|Murtala Muhammed Intl’ Airport Ikeja – Lagos|
|Domestic Terminal 1 (Gat – MM1)||“||09051767557||Domestic Terminal 1 (GAT) Murtala Mohammed Intl’ Airport Ikeja – Lagos|